The time differential wormhole ages travelers twenty-four years in one direction. But they shed the same number of years travelling in the other. That creates interesting twists in THE TWIN story. Here is a chronology of key events by Earth years.
Year 1. Charlie and Fox build a deep space listening station with Delta’s help on a low budget. The team captures the signal from a space capsule arriving from a parallel universe; Pro and the team set up ground control at his observatory.
3. The capsule docks at the International Space Station with an invitation to take four Earthlings back to the twin planet.
4. Two couples, after extensive training, board the spacecraft and take off. They fly two years to the time differential wormhole’s portal.
8. The four travelers arrive on Twin twenty years younger. That is four years in flight minus twenty-four years shed in the wormhole.
9. Pamela is born to Pam and Pro on Twin.
10. Pam and Pro launch from Twin for the time differential wormhole.
12. Pam and Pro replicate their space capsule, send one with a database containing their personalities into the wormhole, return with the other to Twin.
14. The capsule arrives at the ISS. Alpha retrieves the Pam and Pro database, but Fox kidnaps the spacecraft.
15. Fox also tries to capture Alpha and the Pam and Pro database, but Charlie and his former special forces friends defeat him and his commando. The capsule transforms into a survival dome. Otis is gravely injured and, in surgery, falls into a coma.
23. Charlie, with the assistance of the Pam and Pro database, develops a modification of the survival dome for the benefit of underdeveloped regions.
25. Karl, an aspiring freelance reporter, invites the team for interviews to document their adventures. Charlie suggests Alpha and Karl join a truck ride to see how he and Delta are replicating and installing the domes. A flood started in Karl’s neighborhood impacts the entire county. Otis comes out of the coma and asks Alpha to marry him.
29. Pamela and Harmony launch from Twin for a flight to the wormhole and, ultimately, Earth.
33. Pamela arrives at the ISS aged twenty-four years, but her beloved Harmony doesn’t survive the trip. Pamela hikes to Nymph Lake to recover.
36. Pamela joins Karl at his Rocky Mountains home, where many special meetings take place over the next twenty years.
56. Pamela passes away at the age of seventy-one, memorial service held at a mountain church.
57. Karl writes a fantasy reflecting conversations with Pamela and sends it to Twin in a package with her ashes.
60. Karl participates in the opening of the Harmony Museum in Ottawa, Canada.
61. Karl’s fantasy story arrives on Twin. Illustrated comics-style by a talented Earthling descendant, Pamela’s message reaches all corners of the planet.
65. Authorities delete Pro from the database; Pam is now the sole virtual pilot of the space capsule. Karl sneaks in on a shuttle run to Twin.
67. In the wormhole, the virtual Pam serves a surprise birthday breakfast for Karl, and the encounter inspires her to clone herself in the flesh.
69. Pam and Karl land to start a new life on Twin, he having shed twenty-four years off his earthly age.